Blue Ash Set
- Set Contains: 2 Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde (10.1b) and 2 Very Light Cold Ash Blonde (9.1B).
- Total: 4 Tubes of Color.
- Each Tube is a 3.5 oz tube.
- Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde (10.1B) is a blue based ash blonde color which will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a extra light blonde hair color result (Level 10).
- Very Light Cold Ash Blonde (9.1B) is a blue based ash blonde color which will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a very light blonde hair color result (Level 9).
- These products are not toners, they are colors which need to be fully processed.
- Full Value of Set: $44
- Discounted Value of Set: $34
QUANTITY OF SETS Limited - offer available while stocks last.
Hair by Hair factory nyc
How To Use+
- If hair is not already blonde, lift using Brilliant Blonde Lightener & Developer.
- Try to eliminate as much of the brassiness as possible and make sure hair is at level 9 at least for best results.
- Rinse when this has been achieved.
- Now apply your 10.1b or 9.1B. Use 20 Vol developer.
- Recommended mix is 1 part color to 1 part developer.
- Apply mix with a brush first, sectioning finely and evenly. Then re-do using fingers, wearing gloves.
- The aim is to get as much product saturation on hair as possible.
- Process 30 minutes, emulsify and rinse.
- These colors are not toners, they need to be applied for the full processing time for the pigments to develop.
Hair Stylist's Tips:
- Hair near the root will typically process faster than the lengths due to the heat of the scalp.
- In most cases you should apply first on lengths, then on the root area.
- Watch and test the hair carefully during processing time.
- To finish and maintain, use sulfate-free low pH shampoo and conditioner.
Watch This Video of Results Using Ugly Duckling Blue Based Ash Blondes:
- 10.1b Extra Light Cold Ash Blonde